Neurolumen is not available to rent and prices start at $950.
FSS/GSA Contract #: V797D-40311
FDA #: K142025
FDA #: K142025
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often can I use my Neurolumen?
- You can use your Neurolumen as often as you would like, a good consistent weekly use is 3 to 5 times a week.
- Is it safe to use your Neurolumen as often as you need
- Yes, It is safe to use as often as you need
- How long do the Gel Pads last?
- Depending on use Gel Pads can last 3 to 6 months.
- How much are gel pads?
- $5/each but must be ordered in sets of two
- What happens if I treat too long?
- It is safe to use for as long as you need at a time. Although, the Electrical Stimulation portion can over stimulate the nerves when used for long periods of time, which can cause muscle pain and/or fatigue for a temporary amount of time. You can choose not to use the Electrical Stimulation every time and just utilize the low level laser and LED Red Light therapy.
- How quickly will I notice a difference?
- Everyone responds differently. When you start off, some can start feeling relief within 2 to 4 hours. However, others may not notice a difference until after the first 24 hours of treating. There are some pain conditions that can take a little longer.
- How do I know it is working?
- Some indicators that it is working can range from not only decrease of pain but decrease of inflammation is also an indicator. Some report, that sleeping at night gets better and that the quality of their daily routine improves.
- How long does the relief last?
- When you start off, pain relief can last 2 to 4 hours. Overtime, while treating consistently, the longevity of relief will get longer and longer. Everyone responds differently, the pain condition that is being treated can play a factor as well.
- Is it covered by insurance?
- Insurance coverage varies from company to company. Medicare and Medicaid do not cover the device.
- If I have any more questions how can I reach out?
- We offer live chat from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday just click the Neurolumen logo in the bottom right of the screen or feel free to call us at (405) 463-6525